Please tell me that I am not the only person that plans out the perfect outfit for the important meeting and then dump my tea all over myself in the car, or accidentally pops a button at just the wrong time?
4) Vodka ( ok actually a small amount of Vodka in a spritz bottle with a small amount of water) is excellent for odor control.
5) nail polish – great for emergency patch job on your nails but also to stop a run in your hose and to stop buttons from unraveling.
6) Baby Powder- perfect to help absorb oil stains
7) double sided tape- to fix a hem ( or a blouse that wont’ close)
8) a small stapler or paperclips are also perfect to fix a hem, even a twist tie can be used as a cufflink replacement or a missed button.
9) Club soda is my go to for red wine stains but if a can is to big a small amount of baking soda is also perfect.
10) dollar store sewing kit is also a perfect addition.
Easily fits into your briefcase and can be carried on a plane ( and when my hairspray runs out I save the bottle and can use to fill with vodka or club soda ( easily found on the road) for quick fixes on stains.