Last updated on March 18th, 2017 at 04:15 pm
Tis that time of the year, you know the time I mean…. AWARD Shows and it is that time of year that starts me wondering am I really a Fashion Blogger if I do not post a best and worst list?? Seriously how many fashion blogs have you seen this week that do not have a best dressed list??? Not many I know. So true confession I did fall into that trap once (here) and it was fun to look at the dresses but honestly folks all our tastes are really different and my blog is supposed to be what I wear not what celebs wear so I am not doing it ( although there are some awesome dresses) but does it mean I am not really a Fashion Blogger if I don’t post certain posts.
If you have a post in……
1) January – Best and Worst Dressed Award Show gowns and maybe Superbowl Fashions
2) February – Oscar Posts,Valentine’s Day Dress & let’s not forget the Fashion Week summaries
3) March– well can you blog without a Spring Wish list ( even though some of us are still covered in three feet of Snow). and Don’t Forget Easter fashions
4) April-Hello Summer Vibes are coming your way and whats up festival season fashion
5) May – Memorial Day Celebrations and a preview of all the Patriotic outfits we can wear.
6) June– Swimsuits and beach coverups are pretty popular
7) July– Back to School wear is rampant even though most of us haven’t even started our Summer Vacation
8) August– Halloween Costume Ideas start and a few fall previews and of course Boots and Scarfs
9) September – Fashion Week and maybe some amazing Winter Coats
10) October– Anything Pumpkin related
11) November Christmas Outfits of course and Starbucks Red Cups everywhere on Instagram
12) December -NYE Glitter
Plus as a bonus:
let’s not forget every major sale at every major Store
R Style Links and
So true confession I have posted on many of these just not Red Carpet Ready so I guess I really do make the cut.
In keeping with the Award Winning Theme though I do dress up just a little.. ok really I did not dress up for the Award Shows I dressed up because we went to the final night of an Iconic Restaurant in Ottawa HY’s and I really felt the need to dress appropriately.