Can you believe it’s already Christmas week? 2013 has just flown by! I cannot wait for Tuesday and then 12 days off
This week’s questions are more holiday fun!
1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Our annual Open House, we invite everyone we connect with and enjoy the eclectic mix of people that show up, work friends, neighbours, festival buds, friends, family, you name it, if we connect with you during the year we invite you to the party. This year once again with a snow storm raging we still had 60 people drop in. ( Party was last night hence the reason for the late post today)
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so, what is it?
Die Hard 1 and 2 every year, Miracle on 34th Street and Santa Clause. Love those movies,
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have?
I love decorating with deco mesh, but I cannot decide what my fav is, love the look of the front door after the snow storm.
Then my front hall
4. What is your favorite holiday song?
Theses two are my favourites:
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Christmas Cookies and I bake tons.
A sampler plate of my baked goods.
6. What is on your wish list this year?
Michael Kors Purse or a Kate Spade Bag