1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
Yes, This year, in fact this month I will turn 50 ( although I do not feel remotely close to that), as a result I have vowed that I have to start taking care of my self and that starts with healthy eating. I am not going to give up all I love but I do have to start balancing things a bit ( and increasing the fruit and veggie intake and lessening the sugar)
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
Slow and steady wins the race, do not jump on that treadmill as if it has not been gathering dust for a year,build up the stamina. At the gym do not expect immediate results, we did nit get this way overnight and the muscle will also not return overnight.
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
We went to Memphis for New Years to watch the Liberty Bowl, also took in a Grizzlie game and of course, Beale Street. Best part was meeting our dear firends there and of course all the amazing people we meet, and the great food.
On the way back we stopped in Syracuse for outlet shopping so that was like the best Buttercream icing on that Fudge Chocolate cake.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
I want to resume my fitness routine that deserted me in 2013 and grow my blog.
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. turning 50 in January,
2. Southern Vacation in January ( this does not really count as we go every year)
3. Imagine Dragons in March
4. 20th Anniversary of Bluesfest
1) turning 50 is kind of an obvious getting excited, it is a milestone that I thought would feel a whole lot worse.
2) Planing several warm destination trips, January and then again in May. Excited because of the quality time I will spend with those I love.
3) Imagine Dragons is playing in Montreal and I am most excited because it looks like our youngest will be coming to visit as he loves this band and we will get to spend quality time together,
4) which should really be my 2,, the 20th anniversary of the Greatest outdoor festival there is, excited to see who Mark will book this year and anxious to see all my festival family.
Happy Sunday and happy 2014 to everyone.