This week as much a sit kicked me was quite productive on a personal and blogging front.
1) Decided to start a cookie/baking series and I have posts already created for the next 8 weeks, so every Wednesday you should stop by and check out what deliciousness I am talking about. ( Helps that I am a baking fiend at Christmas and this year took pictures, just has taken me three months to get it written down, no matter I have 8 weeks pre done, yea for Linda)
2) Got our taxes all filed and we are both getting refunds ( say hello Plane tickets to Orlando)
3) I have been faithful to my treadmill and my 100 morning crunches all week and have monitored my food intake, so I am on the way to a healthy lifestyle and hopefully some lost pounds and toning up.
4) Ryan and Nic recorded a new cover and their tour for May is finally taking shape, venues are getting booked so it looks like things are finally coming together for RM & The Honest Heart Collective. ( they are my boys so it still counts as a grin for me) (White T Shirt and Denim shirt, yea the really good looking ones)
5) Finally, got the notice that the Bluesfest Lineup is being announce next week and it is the 20th anniversary so I am expecting some pretty spectacular acts and then a whole new series on my blog about behind the scenes at music festivals. ( I work backstage hospitality)
Happy Firday and for those interested in the OOTD Feature.
Today is casual Friday and I am taking advantage ( not that my office is a dressy workplace but I tend to lean in that direction).
Flannel shirt and Cami from Old Navy ( sales this year), jean/jeggings from Giant Tiger and Boots Shoe Dazzle, necklace is my first Blog Giveaway prize.
Been watching Whitney’s link up for awhile now and finally worked up the nerve to join, little self-serving but this is a song we have on repeat in our house, hope you enjoy it as much as we do.