On Friday, a relatively casual office day I felt an urge to wear a dress that I had not yet work this year, one that was on repeat last summer but not so much this year. Plus inspired by thoughts of Fall it was a great wear with booties type of outfit ( but the temperatures were still majorly summer)
Ironically my timehop app showed me that in 2014 at this time I wore the same outfit how freaky is that? Not only did I wear the same outfit I inadvertently repeat the same post almost, right down to sipping tea on the steps.
Other weird fact is I am posting this all on the 29th which is also the day of my hair appointment, apparently a frequently common hair day in my calendar. In honour of the fact that today seems to be such a close post to 2014 I thought it would be a great opportunity to update the Ten things I want for me that I shared.
10 Things I want for Me:
1)I want this car or something similar just because. ( still don’t have that car or anything close but I do love my Terrain)
2) Meet some fabulous ladies I have met online- Did this at #letsgorama and it was amazing
3) Go on Blogamacation and not think twice about it= well sadly it never happened but I have been to some great conferences
4) Create an income for my blog or at least reach the point where I am contacted by companies wanting me to work with them, be the person contacted to attend opening and get the other awesome invites I see circulating around.- This is slowly happening, keep telling myself slow and steady wins the race
5) Resume my work outs I have been way to lazy on this one.- on my need to do list yet again OOPS
6) Visit Australia ( moved up my list because Carly is there now), then Ireland and Scotland, Italy, Wales, Spain
These are still on the need to do
7) Take a River Cruise in Europe.- still not done yet but soon…
8) Get bold with my hair, either cut it or colour it I am such a chicken.Maybe tonight though….( woohoo went red for a year
9) Learn to manage my clothing and accessories, I have to learn to appreciate what i have more- I have lists but I still may be out of control LOl
10) Attend a few awesome blog conferences, especially Lucky Fabb ( sounds so great) Been to Sparks, Blissdom and #letsgorama and Blog podium is coming up in September.
So I have done many of my set out to do list and others well are large scale plans so I will continue working on them.
Vest and Booties Forever 21, Dress-Old Navy, Hat-Carnival, Bracelet-Lia Sohia, Necklaces Gifted from my Nana they were her’s.
Linking with:I will wear what I want Laura,Carylee,, Let it Shine Rachelle and Doranda, Claire, Shoe and Tell, and Patty and Michelle , Elegantly,