So for today I thought I might give you a bit of an Instagram lesson, yep that is right, my expert advice on how to gain Instagram followers.
months years back I got directed over to an article that was all about Instagram and after I lifted my jaw from the floor because I realized I have been following all the wrong people on instagram, who knew that ice cream and macaroons were so popular??? OK probably all of the rest of you knew but me I just post pics of myself, and wine, and more wine, and drinks containing alcohol and my cat, and my pool, and damn pretty much everything else in my life except those damn macaroons.
Then I realized that I had been spending all my time trying to get good shots of my outfits to increase my likes, or increase my followers and all I had to do was post a picture of a pretty girl eatingice-cream, darn it were is Carly when I need her, but then again I don’t recall seeing her posting pictures of ice cream, drinks maybe but not ice cream, what the heck is wrong with the young people in my life??? I need new friends/family apparently, because I am 50+ so obviously me eating ice cream will not generate the same interest as a pretty young thing….
I thought about this and I have decided to hell with ice cream and Macaroons in my pictures, I want to attract the winos and alcohol lovers, so I am sticking what what I know and love. So if you are ever perusing my Instagram feed you can trust me when i say/post, I did drink this:
So if you need to gain followers and you do not want to follow the trend of macaroons, ice cream and pineapples ( and let’s not forget peonies and puppies) I have created a Fall lists of 10 must photos guaranteed to gain likes for you
1) Kids and leaves and if you don’t have a kid well borrow one, or just sneak a picture of the neighbours child or some random kid at the park, who will know they aren’t yours right.
or if no kids are around your shoes/boots in leaves always works.
2) Forget Peonies they are so last summer, now you need to hold one random coloured leaf in your hand, instant like.
3) Puppies are passe, Fall is all about the kittens, so go to the nearest pet store snap a few pics and then photoshop them into a boot, I am telling you this one is worth dozens of likes
4) Cornucopia, hell don’t even make one yourself, head to Michaels and snap one there right.
5) trees or lakes and leaves.
6) Lets not forget Starbucks and Pumpkin drinks or any comfort food
7)anything football related (or Hockey in Canada)
8) Forget the sunglasses on the face, its Fall so Rockin a Fedora ( felt of course in pantones colour of the season maybe sangria, misty yellow or cognac, all great choices)
9) Wine, anything wine related preferably big glasses you are drinking ( and if you do not drink well head to the nearest bar and just start snapping pictures, no-one will mind I promise)
10) Snow pictures because for some reason all those people that do not have to live with this stuff eat up pictures of snow ( and if you live near Calgary you can start snapping now). now us snow people well we always go for beach scenes so that is a secondary choice but you may be accused of living in the past ( like summer 2014)
So there ya have it folks 10 sure fire ways to gain instagram likes and followers. So hop over to my Instagram
and you will see I know what I am talking about and oh yea if you are there why not start following me right.
Let me know if the tips and tricks worked OK. For today I will hop back to a funtastic outfit, a Forever 21 find that I love.