Holy Moly, now that is one you have heard me say often. Funny the old fashioned sayings that often pop into our head ( well if you are old like me anyway). Today I thought I would share 7 Old Fashion sayings and a Classic Old Navy Look to pair with it.
7 Old Fashion Sayings
What is your favourite saying that you remember from your parents or grandparents? Or maybe that you used growing up? Last year I posted seven favourite old fashion sayings and I thought hmmm, are there more.
- That’s not my cup of tea, meaning not really liking that
- I’ll be there with bells on, meaning I am looking forward to it
- head over heels, meaning I am totally in love
- happy as a clam, meaning you look very content
- pardon my french, used when you accidentally dropped a word you shouldn’t use
- bringing home the bacon, bringing hoe the money or paycheck
- you are the cat’s meow, meaning pretty darn marvelous
OK totally will confess I wanted to give you ten quotes but I am bone tired and my mind is mush. This gal cannot even think of three more sayings. Ironically if I searched my blog I bet I would find a dozen more. Help a gal out, what did your Nana say to you growing up that has stuck?
Old Navy Linen and Target Style
I think this may have been the end of the summer styles, the heat wave has not yet snapped but I am sure it will soon. My house is sweltering, the office is humid as heck and I am melting. But I do love the warmth so I am not complaining too much. I took the opportunity to wear another Old Navy Linen Shift with a fun blazer.
I found this Blazer at Target this summer and it is a classic piece. Not sure why I am not wearing it more. Pairing it with a lovely pair of mauve sling backs ( also from Target)