Last updated on March 18th, 2017 at 02:17 pm
Happy Thursday and what a great day today. I am joining with Nicole from High Latitude Style. Nicole is the proud blogger who created Top of the World, a Link up I have been joining since I started blogging. We thought it would be awesome to work together this week and celebrate the Holiday Season and a Thursday Festive Linkup.
OK I may have made up the Festive Link up part but we have been following each other and cross linking for awhile so partying together just seemed the perfect thing to do. We are both styling a leather dress. I love the fact that Nicole added a pretty sweater and pearls for a Holiday look, I went for a more casual party look. This was what I wore to a friends retirement celebration last week.
Dress and blouse -Forever 21, leather leggings-H&M, wedges-George and necklace C/O 7 Charming Sisters.
Linking with: Tara , Stylin,, Wore to work, Tuckerup Alice Thursday Files. , Red Closet, ,
Now for the fun, Thanks to all of you who linked up in the past. You and your lovely outfits make these parties so exciting, fun, and inspiring. You are an awesome crowd!
Nicole, the blogger at High Latitude Style and I joined our Thursday parties for this week, just for the fun of it, so our guests can meet each other. Nicole is married, has one cat, no kids. She is a fashion, and science enthusiast from Fairbanks, Alaska and the author of “How to Dress for Success in Midlife.” Me, well My Spouse Kent and I also have a cat ( Lou) and I have two awesome stepsons and a niece that is like a daughter ( and a few other awesome nieces as well). Carly just had a baby so we are now the extra Grand Parents. I work for the largest Public Sector Union in Canada and a crazy festival volunteer. Now let’s party. Everyone of any age and gender is welcome to share their fashion and style posts.
- Please follow Linda via Bloglovin, twitter, facebook, google+ and/or Instagram
- Please follow Nicole via email, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and/or instagram
- Linkup up to four of your fashion/style posts by simply adding your link below
- Please be a good sports and visit the posts of at least three of your linkup-fellows, introduce yourself to them to network and to make new friends. If you know them all already, I am sure they still appreciate your stopping by and saying Hi
- Please spread the word about the party so you and everyone of us gets more traffic. You can share the word about the party easily by tweeting Join the awesome outfits at the Top of the World Style linkup party.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Come back soon.