I started blogging in 2013 strictly to share what I was wearing. But I quickly expanded my little space to cover everything that I loved.
My blog initially was a hodge podge of anything and everything that caught my attention. Blogging was a way for me to express myself I feel to young to be old and too old to be young. I’m in the middle and it’s that balance that I’m trying to figure out. Through squinty eyes I am still that young girl and close up I think I am my mother.
Hi, I’m Linda!
This is my corner of the blogosphere nestled far away from the dull and the dreary, leaving the mundane behind and focusing on the joys we find in life. My space where I am embracing the three “F”’s, Fashion, Food and Fun ( and sometimes with some Family and Feline tossed in).
- I live in Ottawa, Ontario.
- I’m a wife, step mom and fun person
- I drink tea in the morning, coffee in the evening and wine/beer at night,
- During the day you can find me at the PSAC building doing a job I love
Now that I am almost 60, yikes, I have started focusing my attention on what matters to me and my generation. Concentrating on what women over 40 who are in the throes of midlife might find interesting. . Specifically, I am interested in partnering with brands, PR firms and marketing agencies that want to reach and develop content that targets this highly desirable midlife demographic – Women ages 35-65.
Topics That I Specialize In Include:
- Universal/ Harry Potter and Marvel
- Wineries and Distilleries aka Wine & Cocktails
- Craft Beer
- Health & Wellness
- Beauty Products/Anti-Aging Skincare
- Beauty Devices
- Beauty Treatments/Services
Where you can find me!
You can reach me directly at Lindaandkent1@gmail.com or any of my social accounts.
6361 Larmond Ave, Orleans Ontario, K1C 2J9