Last Updated on 2020-07-05 by Linda
Cucumber Watermelon Salad
Ingredients for this Summer Salad
A few simple ingredients and you will have the most refreshing summer dish.
1 English Cucumber
1 seedless watermelon wedge ( 4-5 inches wide)
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 small garlic clove
3 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1/4 cup shredded mint leaves
1/2 cup crumbled feta
How to Make the Cucumber Watermelon Salad
- Start with cucumber and watermelon.
- Cut cucumber lengthwise, then again lengthwise. Finally cut crosswise into chunks ( no need to peel) one inch cubes work best.
- Cut watermelon into the same size chunks, Place in large bowl and mix together. Mouth watering yet??
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar with garlic, salt and pepper and oil. Drizzle over the melon and cucumber.
- I have dried mint from my garden that I use if I have not been to the store for fresh mint. Either work.
- adding the dressing mixture.
- Add mint and Feta to the mixture.
- And there ya have it the perfect summer salad. Add chicken and some pasta salad and the perfect summer dinner.
Watermelon Cucumber Salad
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 seedless watermelon wedge 4-5 inches wide
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded mint leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta