Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and do I have a cool craft for you. Honestly do you scratch your head trying to think of the perfect guy gift? Stores advertise, hearts, flowers and chocolates for the gal you love but what about him? I happen to think “He” matters a lot. So how about a DIY Alcohol Bouquet.
[clickToTweet tweet=”An Alcohol Bouquet that you can personalize. Your guy’s taste affect the selection of liquor you use. The tissue paper can be in his ‘Team Colours’. Even the base can be something that maters to the two of you. #diyalcoholbouquet” quote=”The Perfect guy gift that only you can create” theme=”style3″]
Alcohol Bouquet for Valentine’s Day
I am always on the hunt for something special for Kent. Well I think I finally found it. An Alcohol Bouquet that you can personalize. Depending on your guy’s heart desire can affect the selection of liquor you use. The tissue paper can be in his “Team Colours”. Even the base can be something that matters to the two of you.
For the base today I used a drink bucket we got in Memphis. It has memories of a great trip with great friends. This was our first College Bowl Game. The Liberty Bowl in Memphis. We found a great bar and decided to share the signature bucket. It’s the perfect base for a Liquor Bouquet.
Personalized Liquor Bouquet
I opted for traditional red and gold to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I think next time I would use Black and Silver for the Raiders. Even the Pipe cleaner curly cues can be any colour. Use what you have and/or what invokes special memories to make your bouquet just for him.
What you need
It’s a simple craft. Gather your supplies and let’s get started on a DIY Alcohol Bouquet
- Mini liquor bottles ( I used 12)
- pipe cleaners
- bag/vase or base
- glue gun
- tissue paper
- floral foam
- any other accessory you want to add.
Step by Step Directions for a DIY Alcohol Bouquet
- Glue liquor bottles on the dowels, add ribbon if desired
- create curly cues from the pipe cleaners and then glue them on wooden skewers
- add foam to base/bucket
- cut large squares in tissue paper
- warp tissue around the bottles
- insert liquor/dowels to the bucket ( break a few to have different heights)
- place skewers in bucket ( again creating different heights)
- you can add additional tissue to fill base, and there you have it a DIY Alcohol Bouquet
- write a love note
- give to the guy you love.
Perfect Gift Yea or Nah?
Is this a gift your guy might like? Would you try it? I was thinking next time of adding min snacks to skewers as well. Or maybe a can or two of mix. Or how about a Galentine’s Bouquet for your bestie?