Last Updated on 2018-03-24 by Linda
2) Fold napkin in half keeping fold facing toward you.
3) Fold again in half, so you are now working with one third the normal size but again keeping fold toward you.
4) Holding top right hand corner fold napkin over on itself, repeat with left top corner
5) Napkin should now be in the shape of the homes we made as children
6) Take bottom right corner and fold towards the middle, and repeat with bottom left corner. You are now working with a diamond shape
7) With your diamond we will now take the East and West points and fold them in to the middle, creating a Kite shape
8) We will now take our kite and gently turn it over
9) you should now have an upside down kite shape
10) Take the bottom of the kite and fold it gently up, this will be our little tail
11) Again gently turn the napkin over so we can work with the back folds
12) gently roll the two sides together and tuck one side gently into the fold on the other side, creating a circle base for our bunny to stand. This was the most awkward stage and if after one or two tries you feel defeated you can also use a straight pin to hold it together.
13) This is what the bunny should look like, gently straighten the base and fluff the ears and you are done.,