Last updated on March 19th, 2017 at 09:03 am
I am determined to join the rest of the blogging world and move into spring so today I decided no matter what we need to force Mother Natures hand, if she will not bring me flowers I will get my own. ( and that is my Wednesday Wish for Love The Here and Now, Please bring some Spring into my life)
I believe I may be addicted to flowers, big bright flowers because case in point A, B, and C are already mine, I am just waiting for the right time and temperatures to show them off. I seriously think that Coat (sold out but try this) and that Dress will be perfect for Easter Sunday, can you not just picture them together with a bright yellow or fuschia shoe???
The skirt, well I am trying to figure out hot to winterize this one so I can wear it now, maybe some navy tights and shoes and a pink or navy sweater… stay tuned. Well enough of what I already ordered lets discuss the five pieces everyone needs to own in the floral motif.
1) A great pair of floral shorts, these can be dressed up or down depending on where you are going, a great white tee and a pair of chucks, or maybe a yellow cami and some strappy sandals
2) Floral Pants, a pair of flowy floral pants, great as a beach cover up or for a fun shopping expedition, maybe even casual date night. Sneakers, flats, maybe even a bootie to transition these.
3) Hi Lo Sundress – every gal needs a hi lo and one covered in flowers just shouts afternoon wedding, baby shower, Church with a little cardigan over top.
4) Maxi Dress– maxi’s are not going anywhere so lets amp up the power with some chiffon and flowers. Maxi’s are my summer go to, day wear with a sneaker or sandal and easily swtiches to an evening out with your favourite guy
5) Statement Necklace – well no surprise here right, everyone needs a great necklace and one covered in flowers… a little white tee, a chambray shirt or a basic stripe jersey dress all just scream add that statement piece.
I have stopped with five must but if you are like me you are now thinking, slip on sneakers, pumps, maybe a tee or two, I am sensing this years florals are going to be the staple in my closet ( maybe nudging the nautical slightly out of place/
Today I decided to grab a little bit of floral and see if I could bring some Spring into my life. This is another crazy steal of an outfit for you. Floral Shirt ( $7.00, H & M) Pink Skirt ( $10.00 H & M), necklace ($5.00 H & M) Rue 21 Moto Jacket ($22.00). The shoes were purchased many a year ago from Zellers ( around 2002) Boots from GH Bass
What is it about frilly girl stuff and Moto jackets?? I love the look of Floral and pink topped off with a black moto jacket.
Linking with: Poppy Shanna Bloghop and Love the Here and Now Pampers & Pearls,Victoria Posh Pair and shop my closet cappuccino and Whims and A Farm Girl and Pumps and Push Ups and Over 50, Classic yet Trendy, Get your Pretty On, Kimba, Lisa A La Mode, Thrifting Diva,