Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and do I have a cool craft for you. Honestly do you scratch your head trying to think of the perfect gift for that Gal Pal? Stores advertise, hearts, flowers and chocolates for the guy you love but what about your gal pal, someone you care for? The gal you want to cheer up or just show she matters? I happen to think “She” matters a lot. So how about a DIY Alcohol Bouquet.
Valentines Alcohol Bouquet
I am always on the hunt for something special for the gals in my life. Well I think I finally found it. An Alcohol Bouquet that you can personalize. Depending on her personal preferences and her taste buds can affect the selection of liquor you use. The tissue paper can be in her favourite colours. Even the base can be something that matters to her.
For the base today I used a cute gift bag that I accented with a few hearts (from Target). I stayed the normal Valentines Day course and went with pink tissue paper.
What you need for the Alcohol Bouquet
It’s a simple craft, creating the perfect alcohol bouquet for the holiday season. . Gather your supplies and let’s get started
- Mini liquor bottles ( I used 12)
- pipe cleaners
- bag/vase or base
- glue gun
- tissue paper
- floral foam
- any other accessory you want to add.
Step by Step Directions
- Glue liquor bottles on the dowels, add ribbon if desired
- create curly cues from the pipe cleaners and then glue them on wooden skewers
- add foam to base/bucket
- cut large squares in tissue paper
- warp tissue around the bottles
- insert liquor/dowels to the bucket ( break a few to have different heights)
- place skewers in bucket ( again creating different heights)
- you can add additional tissue to fill base and now you have an Alcohol Bouquet
- write a love note
- give to your bestie.
Perfect Gift Yea or Nah?
Is this a gift your bestie might like? Would you try it? I was thinking next time of adding min snacks to skewers as well. Or maybe a can or two of mix. Don’t forget to check out my Guy’s version, the perfect gift for the man in your life