Last Updated on 2020-05-09 by Linda
Last week I was reading Molly’s post and I loved the random questions concept. I figured it was a great way to share some silly in a time of total seriousness. Come read some quirky questions and tag me if you decide to share too.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Anything is a triple win in my book. I am also totally addicted to the ‘Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath. Little secret any Bath and Body works scent can be found in my house but I truly revert back to vanilla.
2. What female celebrity do you wish you were related to? For beauty tips and positive reinforcement I gotta go with Jennifer Aniston, but Reese Witherspoon is a close second
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Tough one here, I am thinking Anderson Cooper. Such respect for that man.
4. What’s your favorite thing about marriage? (And if you’re not married, what’s your favorite thing about being single?)Honestly, my favorite thing about being Common law is just having someone that I know is always there for me with no judgement. Kent is my best friend and I love knowing that he always has my back, is always going to be there for me.
5. What’s one thing you own that you should probably get rid of, but just can’t? My wedding album. The marriage ended in 1994 and I still have the pictures
6. Can you do a split? No, but it’s been a life goal of mine! I’ve always wanted to be able to do one.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I think ten, grade three!
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Just three – Atlantic, Pacific and Carribean
9. How many countries have you been to? I’ve spent TIME, like overnight, in 15 countries – United States, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Cayman Islands, Belize, Bermuda, St Maarten, St Thomas, Honduras, Greece, Switzerland, Germany, Saudi Arabia, St Kitts plus I have had layovers in London and Paris (but didn’t leave the airport).
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Kent’s three Brothers, his father, his mother, his aunt, two of his sister in laws and my sisters husband. Yep maybe a few people
Random Questions part ii
11. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Waltons, Partridge Family and the Brady Bunch
12. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? no clue, I did dress up as a pumpkin ‘ when I was 28 though, so does that count?
3. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Yes, no, and yes. I loved Harry Potter the books and the ‘movies’ ‘Twilight seemed like a must and Hunger games’ I watched the movie, I am not a fan of first person novels.
14. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British, for sure!
15. Have you ever taken karate lessons? When I was in Grade six or seven for a few months
16. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Someday we’ll find it, the Rainbow connection’ t….. of course
17. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Six Flags in California,
19. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? grey! ( E is the England/Canadian version usually and A is the more American version
20. Do you know triplets? I do! one set two girls and a boy
21. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I have to go Titanic because gasp I have never watched the Notebook
23. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Fastfood is MacDonalds, Pizza is Pizza Hut or any place with woodfired pizzas and after that well it keeps changing. WE are foodies
24. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? only once, I really am a freak no Notebook and no Olive Garden
25. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? No clue, my Dad wanted a girl, I hope it would have been Allen Paul after my Dad and Papa.
26. If you have a nickname, what is it? My nieces and sisters all called me Ninny so that has stuck in the family. Lin from many and QBB from my best guy friends ( stood for cutest best buddie, I know they can’t spell)
27. Who’s your favorite person in the world? My partner
28. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? I think about this a lot… honestly I love living where we live in the suburbs, But I would love to be on a lake or ocean and have a big barn that we could turn into a studio ( music)
29. Can you whistle? Yes a little bit
30. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Nope
Are you still with me
31. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes, usually a yogurt and granola and alternate days an egg with a bagel. The weekends we will do eggs and bacon!
32. How many times have you been to the hospital? Well, not counting like ER visits, I was hospitalized (like, stayed overnight) once for stomach issues. and once as a child for my tonsils.
33. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? not the whole movie
35. What’s the last compliment you got? Yesterday I received a compliment on the job I was doing at work. I am replacing someone and was told that I was really great at managing people and making decisions
37. Favorite beverage that isn’t water? Diet Pepsi with Lime. ( and then Beer and Wine)
39. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? I think I found out in 5th grade. A friend told me
40. What is one food that you used to hate but now you love? Mussels, totally adore mussels now
Almost through the Random Questions
41. What is a weird lie you’ve told? I am actually not sure,
42. Heels or flats? Heels all day every day. But I also love my converse
43. Do you have any weird phobias? I hate spiders. I hate and I legit am terrified of them.
47. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed, open is too untidy
48. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Well, is none of the above an option? If not a bear I guess
49. Do you have any weird things you do? When playing board games I have to make sure every token is centered perfectly, especially Sequence, checkers or Chess. I need the pieces in the middle of each square
50. What movie could you watch over and over again and still love?[amazon_textlink asin=’B01C9L3C7A’ text=’ Independence Day’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’alabouroflife-20′ marketplace=’CA’ link_id=’6fb25e78-8229-11e7-80ea-c7177d412e5c’] ( the original) and Harry Potter