Last Updated on 2021-10-17 by Linda
Today I want to take you through one more fun and easy napkin fold. Its so very easy, similar to the Christmas Tree fold with a few exceptions. This fold is perfect for holding your utensils or possibly for holding some fun Halloween decor. Slide a little skeleton or maybe some vials into the folds and you have the perfect accent for your Halloween table.(Jump down below for detailed instructions)
The Best Table Top Decor for Halloween
It is crazy how easily you can utilize Dollar Store Items for your Halloween Tabletop. Pick up a few plastic skeletons, maybe poison vials or even fangs. All are inexpensive items that can spook out your table.
Halloween Napkin Folds Part Two
More Halloween Table Ideas
and another perfect little trick, substitute the vampire teeth for your knife rests, they are perfect for the table. Knife rests you ask, what the heck are those…. mother nature or mother decorators perfect accent to the table. A little decor to help keep the dirty knifes off your pretty tablecloths.
I hope you enjoyed one more fun little Halloween Table on this most delicious of Days, I mean who doesn’t love the opportunity to get gobs of candy to savour and enjoy?
- plastic skeleton
fold napkin in half
- fold over again in a quarter
- take bottom fold and fold up in a triangle
- keep repeating with each layer
- you should now have a square with three riangle flaps
- tuck each triangle flap slightly under the layer beside iit so there are no loose ends
- turn napkin over
- fold right side over repeat with left side
- creating a rectangle shape turn over
- Place on plate and garnish if desired.