Last updated on March 18th, 2017 at 04:14 pm
Happy Friday Folks and excuse the brevity of my post. I went to bed at 9:00 last night, apparently having a hearing exhausts me…..
Funny story for you though, on my way home from work, I checked my time hop app. Apparently I am on a bit of a cycle with outfits, a one year cycle, this was my post last year. Funny how an outfit you posted on your blog pops up and you just so happen to be wearing the very same/similar pieces. I did change the pants so tell me which look do you prefer?
Now hey you photographers out there, what is happening….. every so often when my camera is facing the direct sun I get this Orange dot, I have cleaned both the camera lense and myfilter but this still happens and darn it, always on pictures I really like and when you are wearing window pane pants and stripes no amount of ” picmonkey” cloning can happen? So forgive the ” sun will come out” dot folks and just focus on me……
1) I have an awesome Target Giveaway for you
2) I am participating in my very first Pinterest Giveaway starting tonight and I can’t wait to see how it goes and tell you all about it
3) We are playing Dress Up tonight and heading out to a James Bond Event, put on by one of my awesome Bluesfest Volunteers and to make it even more special, the funds are all going to the Children’s Wish Foundation.. yea for that.
4) The boys are on tour and that means they will be home Saturday night after their show in Kingston and I cannot wait to see them. It sure livens up the house having six young adults moving in..
5) Don’t forget today is the day you get to download (for free) the Johnny Cash Cover CD. Hop over and ” Cash” in on the opportunity, here and start downloading and hey share the wealth, let your friends now. Let’s start a movement, it’s a Johnny Cash Revolution Day, everyone listen to Johnny Cash as covered by the Honest Heart Collective. and maybe give them a follow Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or maybe all three.