Last updated on March 19th, 2017 at 09:52 am
5) Getting snail mail and parcels, I love getting parcels in the mail, its like Christmas morning all year long when parcels arrive. Friday it was three pairs of shoes from Shoe Dazzle, today a sweater and necklace from lookbook
6) Getting selected for a campaign or something free, I am still so new that everytime this happens I get a huge smile on my face, my opinion matters….
7) Christmas smells, cinnamon and cloves, a hint of orange, fresh vanilla, gingerbread all those awesome smells that come out this time of year in the form of candles.
8) Lets not forget last Friday opening the door to the awesomeness of little ones trick or treating
9) Fall colours, the leaves are still in their awe inspiring moment, although the winds lately are doing their best to hurry things along but for today the awesome colours of fall still remain
10) Fall Fashions, sweaters and tights and boots and scarves…. i hate the cold but I do love fall fashions. which leads me too… my OOTD,
A dress I found last year at Banana Republic, how amazing is this pattern??? add some colourful tights my new shoes from ShoeDazzle and I am set. Graphic necklace purchased at the airport and a Boyfriend Cardigan from Old Navy