Last updated on March 19th, 2017 at 02:37 pm
This is literally how I feel today, thank heavens it is Friday the last day of the week, the start of a weekend, let’s go yell it from the mountaintops, the week is over…. and even better February is over, done, completed, finito, never to be seen again ( at least for 11 more months). I do not want to be the bad parent here but Feb, I have to tell you, you are not my favourite. I d not want to go so far as to tell you I don’t like you or even despise you but…. your only redeeming factor is you are the runt of the litter, the petitie one but the ferociousness with how you deal with us in those 28 days, well just saying not my favourite.
Let’s examine for a second, for me:
1) You do not have a statutory holiday contained within your 28 days ( at least not for me under federal legislation)
2) You have the most awkwardly spelled name of all 12 months, really why the extra “r”, no-one actually pronounces it anyway so kind of redundant..
3) You have Valentines Day which next to New Years is the one day of the year guaranteed to make the majority of people feel like they are losers. Seriously if you are single you are made to feel bad, if you don’t have special plans you are made to feel bad, if you are not given a Valentine,, I think you get the picture.
4) You normally have the snowiest/coldest days
5) On a personal note, its the anniversary of my Dad’s passing so you are doomed from the start in my books.
6)In Poland and the Ukrain you are known as the month of Ice or Hard Frost, neither concept very appealing right??
7) You have Ground Hogs Day, and enough said we all saw that movie.
8) Your sense of identity is a little off because every four years you decide to add an extra day making us not like you even more.
So as the day draws to a close all I can say is
So maybe I should have started out telling you all it has hit -30 with the windchill WHAT THE FRACK is going on, so feeling like I really did not want to crawl out of bed, I added puppies, bows and flowers to try and cheer me up. Each piece on its own makes me happy but together today they are just not doing it.
It’s another Old Navy Day folks, sweater ( new steal on the weekend 6.00), Pants ( few years ago Old Navy) Cardigan ( boyfriend yep Old Navy. Shoes from Shoe Dazzle. I have a confession though, I think I p’oed my little Meeko this morning, can you imagine I am wearing a puppy sweater, not a kitty sweater a PUPPY one, she is totally not impressed with me.
Unedited so you can see the lines under the eyes, not sure but I think this month kicked my butt a bit.
GAHHHHHHH almost forgot to remind you of the great Canon Rebel Giveaway, don’t forget to enter.