Last updated on March 18th, 2017 at 04:35 pm
I thought I would share another Facebook recipe. Kent was never a big Facebook person but since he got his Ipad Mini he has been a Facebook fiend. Now that is not a bad thing at all because he keeps me up to date on all the funny meme’s going around, what everyone is up to and of course he loves seeing the food videos. Soooo we benefit from that with some awesome dinners.
Did you catch the Ravioli Lasagna?? Super delicious and super simple, this is a recipe your teenage boys could make ( or even your teenage girls).
You could make this more complicated if you wanted to make your own Ravioli’s and your own sauce or you could have the kids throw this together while you blog ( genius right) plus one dish so no mess
Pick up a bag of frozen cheese ravioli, a bottle of spaghetti sauce ( or some of your own homemade that happens to be in the freezer), small container of cottage cheese and some mozzarella cheese and Parmesan.
Now true confession I was actually blogging while Kent was preparing this so I forgot to take some pictures but I think I can walk you through it.
Use a 9 X 13 casserole dish
1) add a small amount of sauce to bottom of pan
2) place a layer of frozen raviolis in the pan
3) add the cottage cheese and a layer of mozzarella cheese then cover with the sauce
4) repeat the layers of ravioli, cheese and sauce
5) Cover with an additional layer of shredded cheese and sprinkle some Parmesan
6) Bake in preheated oven (350) for approx 45 minutes ( or until bubbling)
let sit for 10-15 minutes, cut and serve
we served withgarlic bread but a salad would also be a perfect addition
See told you even the teens could get this ready and with no extra mess, this is a one pan dish.