Last Updated on 2020-11-14 by Linda
Christmas Morning is a wondrous occasion of that there is no doubt. I like to try and make it even more special with a fun table setting and a fun breakfast. We have a new tradition, French Toast Casserole and Mimosa’s and then presents.
This post contains affiliate links.
This year I was tagged so many times on Facebook about the Snowman Table setting that I knew I had to try it out. It is very festive and very easy to replicate. I sound like a Borg with that statement don’t I.
A dinner plate, salad plate cutlery and a napkin. I mean who doesn’t have that available to them? Well maybe someone with square plates but then you can make a sleigh or reindeer instead. Small black napkins and a colourful patterned napkin come in handy too.
Such a fun and festive look for the holiday table. I inserted the video below but for some reason it doesn’t want to show up, Guess that means google wants you to head to my youtube channel to watch it. Can’t say I am unhappy about that lol.
How to Create the Snowman Table
It really is such a simple trick. You will need
- dinner plate
- salad plate
- knife, fork and spoon
- black napkin
- colourful napkin
- charger ( if you want)
- bowl (optional)
Instructions for the Snowman
- Place the dinner plate on the charger
- add the bowl to the dinner plate
- place salad plate above the dinner plate
- add the spoon and fork as the arms
- place black napkin on the top side of the salad plate
- lay knife across the napkin
- fold your colourful napkin length wise till you have a long strip
- place it between the two plates and fold it over creating a scarf (optional but fun addition)
Create my Tablescape