Last updated on March 18th, 2017 at 01:35 pm
Well hello flashback, I am sipping umbrella drinks and not focusing on the internet today so I went way back in inventory for some fun outfit pictures for you. These are from April 2015… not sure why I never used them but they were taken in Quebec City.
I love this skirt and blouse from Forever 21 and I want to cry as I look at this because that necklace is now broken and it was a favourite. This was also in my red head days.
Keeping with my Throw back trend I also went back to an old post of 10 Reasons I would relocate to the US and I thought I would re-examine each with you.
I have said it before, I am Canadian and damn proud of it but dang it all sometimes it is frustrating. Shipping costs, US only subscriptions,Many, many things that we just cannot get….
Ten reasons I would move to the US ( if they had our health care and a different President ( OK this one is new))
1) Target – I mean seriously did you expect anything else to top my top ten, well if ya did you sure have not been following me very long. Man I miss that Red Dot. This is still a major reality. Target just gets me.
2) Rockbox – like seriously world why would you taunt me with a subscription jewellery service with unlimited exchanges and then… ask State and don’t accept my | postal code” Life is totally cruel at times. Slightly over my bitterness of this one but hey still a reality.
3) Love Yellow– another cruel taunt especially when Erin is wearing something I really, really love, again its like bullying in the playground the teasing and taunting just does not stop. She is still taunting me
4) Stitch Fix – OK yes we are sensing a theme here and good lord I should probably be grateful that I cannot join because Hello, how many subscriptions does a gal really need. But sometimes when I see everyone reveals its BLOGGER ENVY… and now they have a men’s making it a double sadness
5) the awesome selection of flavoured Greek yogurts ( ok broke theme for a moment but seriously for a blended great flavor, US kicks it out of the park). This one is not so bad anymore becauswe have now gotten our own delicious yummy flavours
6) Beer prices and tequila prices and rum prices, OK all liquor prices ( well except wine and our prices are better so hmmm guess I may like it here better)
7) Florida, I mean really we have no climate close and I crave me sun, sand, beach and roller coasters regularly.
( Sorry Texas I am sure you are awesome but I have not made it there yet, soon)
8) Beale Street and Bourbon Street because hello where is there anything else like that right
9) Vegas- OK sensing another theme here but let’s roll with it OK, I love Vegas it is like an adult amusement park and yes it even has a roller coasters to keep me happy, and shopping, and gambling, and awesome sites, and drinks on the street…plus it is close to some awesome locations
10) College Bowl Games – woo hoo this is a new one for 2017… and none shopping related, noone does football as well as the US and as much as i love Hockey we jusy cant compare to a bowl game.
There ya have it the ten reasons I would consider relocating for.
Linking with Trends DeClaire, Myriads musings and StyleElixir , Reason to Dress and Turning Heads, cute and Little