4 Ingredient Butterfinger Pie
- Cream Cheese I prefer Kraft light because it makes me feel like I am creating a diet friendly dessert
- Cool whip again with the light and this way I can have two pieces
- Bag of Chocolate Bars today I used Butterfingers but it also works well with Skor Bars or Crispy Crunch
- Pie Crust I used Kebler
- 1 ) unwrap all of the Candy
- unwrap all of the Candy Bars ( and quality control testing is encouraged, actually you may have to have an extra bag of bars on hand in case the testing gets out of control)
- go crazy smashing up the bars ( I used a hand held but a processor also works). Set aside a small amount of crumbs to sprinkle on top.
- In a bowl blend the room temperature cream cheese and cool whip together until smooth
- By hand, add in your candy bar crumbs, blend well
- Uncover your pie crust ( or make your own if that is your preference
- Add filling to pie crust, sprinkle remaining bar bits on top and then either chill in the fridge for a few hours to get firm ( or be like me and freeze it so its like an ice cream pie.
- and take the pie out of the freezer so it softens slightly for cutting and then hello ENJOY DESSERT.