Hi, my name is Linda and I am a, well what am I exactly? A blogger,a Manager, spouse, daughter, step-mom, activist, volunteer….. well the list is a long one. Leading off from that thought, what is a list actually, just some random facts right? Flashing back to #Blogtober I am back at it and today I share random facts about me. Honestly it’s Monday and I really want to share a cute Boho Look from Target but it’s boring to just share fashion right? Let’s get re-acquainted.
I do have affiliate links included to show you similar looks to what I am wearing today.
Random Facts about Me:
- Canadian but ya already knew that one
- I have three sisters and Kent has three brothers
- All my sisters have had girls and all Kent and his brothers have had boys
- I was worried about stepsons thinking they would be so much different than girls but they are the same, same needs, same desires
- My employer is a union and I blog about fashion,food and travel, talk about a contradiction.
- Former volunteer at music festivals and was in charge of backstage and looking after the artists but I do not sing nor can I play any instruments, again a contradiction.
- constantly worry about my weight but work hard not to let it consume me.
- eating disorder held me hostage for a long time, my first experience was grade 10 when the Doctor told me I was 113 lbs and I went off the deep end thinking that was excessive ( I am 5’4″)
- I have not forced myself to throwup for almost 8 years now. ( big accomplishment)
- My dad was taken from this earth at the age of 44, far to young and I still worry everyday that when I see him again I will be older then he is ( weird right)
Let’s Get into Lighter Fun Facts
now I am getting way to depressing right???? so on a much lighter note
11.Proud owner of over 150 pairs of shoes
12. worried that our wine cellar is down to 100 bottles ( was a great summer)
13. I get 6 weeks of vacation a year plus 12 stat holidays plus Christmas to New Years off plus every third Monday off and a few other random days during the year.( I know rough life right).
14.We take a warm country vacation every February, a driving vacation every September and we attend a college bowl game at Christmas even though we are not alumni
15. lover of vineyards
16.addicted to chocolate
17. lover of sun and sand and hot, hot temperatures.
18.I am 54 in people years but still a kid in my head
19.Former volunteer and use to walk 60 kms the first weekend in June every year to raise money for Breast cancer awareness until the walk left Ottawa.
20. I have been blogging now for four years and I am just thinking I am finally getting it.
So enough about me, whats one random fact about you????
Target Boho Look of the Day
Finally got the Fall wardrobe switch over completed. Plus, big bonus also got my new burgundy boots from Shoe Dazzle. How awesome are these boots? They are supposed to replace my other OTK of the same colour, had zipper issues. Now I think I will still try and keep both, cuz hello I am a Shoe Hoarder.
The rest of the look you have seen before. A LBD from Banana Republic and this amazing vest from Target. Add in the Yosa necklace and yep you have seen it all before.
Re-create this Look or Shop my Style