Hi, my name is Linda and I am a, well what am I exactly? A blogger,a Manager, spouse, daughter, step-mom, activist, volunteer….. well the list is a long one. Leading off from that thought, what is a list actually, just some random facts right?
Flashing back to my blog origins and today I share random facts about me. Honestly it’s Thursday, lockdown has me locked down till June 30th and I really want to share a cute Boho Look from Target but it’s boring to just share fashion right? Let’s get re-acquainted.
Random Facts about Me:
- Canadian but ya already knew that one
- I have three sisters and Kent has three brothers
- All my sisters have had girls and Kent and his brothers have had boys
- I was worried about stepsons thinking they would be so much different than girls but they are the same, same needs, same desires
- My employer is a union and I blog about fashion,food and travel, talk about a contradiction.
- Former volunteer at music festivals and was in charge of backstage and looking after the artists but I do not sing nor can I play any instruments, again a contradiction.
- constantly worry about my weight but work hard not to let it consume me.
- eating disorder held me hostage for a long time, my first experience was grade 10 when the Doctor told me I was 113 lbs and I went off the deep end thinking that was excessive ( I am 5’4″)
- I have not forced myself to throwup for almost 12 years now. ( big accomplishment)
- My dad was taken from this earth at the age of 44, far to young and I still worry everyday that when I see him again I will be older then he is ( weird right)
Let’s Get into Lighter Fun Facts
now I am getting way to depressing right???? so on a much lighter note
11.Proud owner of over 200 pairs of shoes
12. worried that our wine cellar is down to 100 bottles ( been in Quarantine for 5 weeks with 9 left minimum)
13. I get 7 weeks of vacation a year plus 12 stat holidays plus Christmas to New Years off plus every third Monday off and a few other random days during the year and I still complain I want more. ( I know rough life right).
14.We take a warm country vacation every February, a driving vacation every September and we attend a college bowl game at Christmas even though we are not alumni
15. lover of vineyards, breweries and distilleries
16.addicted to chocolate in any and all forms
17. lover of sun and sand and hot, hot temperatures.
18.I am 56 in people years but still a kid in my head
19.Lover of cruises and I cannot wait to go on one again
20. I have been blogging now for seven years and I am just thinking I am finally getting it.
So enough about me, whats one random fact about you????
Target Boho Look of the Day
Finally got the winter wardrobe switch over completely to Summer and then it started snowing again. Searched through for some lighter winter/heavier summer pieces and chose this.
A look you have seen before. A LBD from Old Navy and this amazing vest from Target. Add in a fun black rose necklace and yep you have seen it all before.
Thursday Link Ups
| Curly Crafty Mom | | High Latitude Style || |Elegance & Mommyhood /Mummabstylish Jo Lynne Shane | A Pocketful Of Polka Dots | Style Elixir | Lizzie in Lac | Nancy’s Fashion Style | Jeans & A Teacup | Mom With Style | Claire Justine |
and Hey lets not forget its Thursday and that means….A Labour of Fashion 272
A Labour of Fashion 272
A labour of Fashion Linkup 272
If you are linking up today, my only request is that you follow my blog with Instagram
send me an email if you are interested in Co-Hosting
go meet some new friends!
Please feel free to link up more then one outfit.
Now its time to Link up