Last Updated on 2020-10-20 by Linda
Happy Floral Frock Day, what you have never heard of it? I mean if we can have Pi Day can’t we have Floral Frock Day? Oh well, never mind then it’s also Tuesday and that works too right? Today I am beating winter in a dark floral tunic from Target.
I honestly cannot say I am really happy because it was minus 30 with the windchill. Darn it was cold this morning. Today was truly one of the coldest mornings this winter. Too cold to even take pictures ALMOST.
What Kind of Girl
A few years ago a fun link up took the blog world by storm, What Kind of Girls Are You? There were a ton of posts,some of the posts were cute, some funny, some unexpected.
They all however served to remind us how unique we were/are while at the same time showing us that hey I am not the freak I thought I was. Or maybe hmmm I am a bit on the strange side. What ever way you want to look at it, it is a fun and unique way of opening up and getting to know each other.
In 2017, I took the challenge and today I thought I would update and see What Kind of Girl I am today.
I am the Kind of Girl
So for a little bit of randomness and to show us all that regardless of age, nationality orhair colour. Regardless of size and many other factors we all share so many fun quirks.
- I am the kind of girl that sets the alarm 10 minutes fast to try and get up earlier and then lays there every morning calculating really what time it must be and how long do I really need to get ready.
- the one that has to search every youtube video to learn how to do things better and then search for why the advise should be discounted. Weird I know.
- a girl that cries during commercials and silly tv shows.
- while relaxing on vacation is searching and planning my next vacation.
- will cut one small sliver of cake instead of a large piece and then go back for three more pieces.
- the girl that will complain about my weight or look but still eat an entire bag of M & M’s or chocolate almonds without guilt, oops
- one who loves my beer and my wine.
- loves to entertain.
- and I am that kind of girl that eats her salad with her fingers, one little piece at a time and dips it ever so slightly in her dressing, don’t know why I do this but I cannot stop myself.
- plus one who not only watchs scy fy but really wants to believe that there are other worlds and other people out there
- and I am the kind of girl that is proud of who she is and where she is and isn’t that the most important one of all?
So what kind of Girl are you?
oh yea and did I mention I am also the kind of girl that will wear plaid, leopard and/or floral and maybe mix stripes and checks.
Target Floral Tunic
Rediscovering the floral frock I found at the Target in Birmingham a few years ago when we went to the Birmingham Bowl. It is the cutest print and oh so comfortable. I find pairing a loose unstructured tunic with a more structured blazer creates a better balance. The navy MK leggings work well for the temperature and of course a fun OTK Shoe Dazzle Boot.