Happy Thursday and I feel like my blog life has been out of control because of my out of control work life and by that I actually mean Blog life this time. Do the blog issues ever stop I ask, or cry. I went years with no issues but I am telling you the last month has been H. e double hockey sticks.
Blog Issues to Fix
As much as my blog is back up running there are still a few major (to me) issues. I actually have a list of what I need to fix but I am so damn stubborn I keep trying to fix them myself. First of all totally computer illiterate, number two I work with plug ins not ftp and number 3 what the heck is FTP anyway.
I swear for a minor inconvenience and some quick cash I bet others could fix it but I so want to do this on my own. So my list to tackle which has been a major time suck for the last week with no results
- fix my RSS feed, still a valid feed but because of something has not updated since Sept 27
- get the date to show on my posts, it does in genesis but I cannot figure out how in the child theme
- learn genesis lol
- get a grid on my front page
- get all my pictures back in my media library
- repost the pictures in all my September posts ( but I hope that would get fixed if I got number 5 done
- figure out how to fix all the broken pinterest links and get rich pins back ( maybe once my pictures get fixed this will also happen) Woohoo update rich pins are back and looks like links are starting to work
- figure out why why I do go on the ftp there is nothing there anymore
- figure out wtf bluehost did when they “restored my site” cuz they sure are not being helpful anymore. ( except Nicha and the one gal that got most of my blog pics up and running)
- finally watch the video course i purchased from click start club
So anyone else exhausted yet?
A Labour of Fashion 147 OOTD
Today’s outfit is a combination of thanks to Carly and thanks to Mom. I thought I was borrowing/stealing this awesome poncho from Carly but turns out she got it from my Mom. Regardless I love it, soft snuggly and pretty. Paired with my Old Navy Boyfriend jeans and fun boots from Giant Tiger.
Hey lets not forget its Thursday and that means….A Labour of Fashion 147
Linking with: Thursday Files.Foxy’s Domestic Side , Red Closet, and Top of the World and Daily Express and a new monthly Refined Style Daily Style Finds, Color and Grace and Ada, Vanity & Me Lucy and Jennie
A Labour of Fashion 147
If you are linking up today, my only request is that you follow my blog with Instagram
send me an email if you are interested in Co-Hosting
go meet some new friends!
Please feel free to link up more then one outfit.
Now its time to Link up