Last Updated on 2020-10-22 by Linda
Skor Bar Squares Recipe like Nana made
This is a simple and easy square recipe. One that requires only four simple ingredients and if you love Ritz crackers and skor bars well then sit back and enjoy. Skor Bar Squares, Nana use to make these all the time and we loved them.
As a child you think it must have been hard and complicated and then you see the recipe. The simplest of ingredients and instructions but the tastiest dessert. PS when I say Nana made them recognize that was back in the 80’s so yea a few years ago.
Back in the 80’s I don’t even think Skor Bars had hit the height of popularity yet. Nana was always a trend setter and an amazing baker and caterer. She taught me well, carrot curls, radish roses and make every dish pretty.
These skor bar squares are usually reserve for Christmas baking, mostly because if not I would eat the whole pan. A gal does not need that many calories. These are so easy, it’s the perfect dessert when you forgot you were bringing dessert.
All the ingredients are ones you may find in your cupboard. I mean honestly who doesn’t store Ritz crackers and eagle brand condensed milk? Pretty them up with coloured icing, fancy sprinkles or your own buttercream frosting.
Skor Bar and Ritz Crackers
Still after all these years I have yet to figure out how ritz became a baking ingredient, but who’s complaining right? Forget the fake apple pie, stick to these simple and easy sweets. The dessert you can whip up quickly and everyone will be thanking you. Ritz crackers are “not just for kids” anymore.
Skor Bar Squares What you need:
- 1 Box Ritz crackers
- can eagle brand condensed milk
- bag skor bar bits
- can vanilla frosting
How to Make the Squares
- crush Ritz crackers till very fine crumbs,
- add eagle brand condensed milk,
- add in skor bar bits ( keeping some aside to sprinkle on top).
- Place in 8×8 greased pan, bake 350 for 20 minutes
- Let cool, then frost, sprinkle crumbs on top
- cut into very small squares.
You might also want to try my Two Ingredient Fudge as another easy treat.
Skor Bar Squares
- 1 box ritz crackers
- 1 can eagle brand condensed milk
- 1 pkg skor bits
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- crush the ritz crackers up in your processor ( or crush by hand)
- add crumbs in bowl and add can of eagle brand condensed milk
- mix in skor bits ( hold back small amount to sprinkle on frosting
- bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
- remove from oven, let cool then frost, add skor bits as decoration
- cut in small pieces and enjoy